Core & Coil HID Metal Halide Ballast Kits
The basic ballast is the open core and coil which is most often used as a component within a lighting luminaire. The core and coil also forms the nucleus of Philips Advance's five other ballast configurations.
- Vacuum-pressure impregnated with a silica-filled polyester varnish
- All core and coil ballasts below 600W utilize a UL Class H (180ºC) insulation system
- C and C ballasts 600W and higher utilize a UL Class N (200ºC) insulation system
- Pre-insulated voltage leads
- Ballast kits supplied with pre-wired ignitor
- Applications include high bay retail, manufacturing, gymnasiums, warehouses, parking structures, outdoor